Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hiatus, what Hiatus?


Ok, the hiatus is over and I am back on the wagon. Or is it off the wagon, either way it is time to start once again informing the population of my awesome doings and just flat out Living the Dream.

It has been about a month since Katie and I have been living together, finally, once again under the same roof. In that month we have moved out of the old apartment into a rental house on the other side of town, we have moved all of our belongings from Oregon up to Spokane and put a fence around a 3/4 acre lot. So we really have not done much on the fun side of things.

Our new place is great, huge yard for the dog and only ten minutes away from Newman lake. For now the lake is still frozen over but we are hoping to spend some hours on it in the summer months once the ice melts and the temperature gets above 45.

Well not much of an awesome first post back, but needless to say I am Back, and "I'm out Jack". LTD

2 comments: