Monday, March 25, 2013

I think I am obsessed!


For the past 3 years I have loved taking photograph/pictures. Just recently I believe I can say I take photographs and not pictures. Pictures in my mind are what you take with your phone and never do anything with. Photographs are images that capture the moment, and you are excited to share that moment with anybody willing to pay attention. Anyways, sorry for the rambling. Back to the title, I think I am obsessed, some people are probably reading this and thinking. "Great what has he gotten himself into now"? Don't you worry, it is Black and White, literally. I love photographs that are in black and white or a version of it. I am constantly looking at all ideas for photos and imagining how they would turn out in b&w. Below are a few new photos and a few old ones, don't be surprised if you see more and more B&W.
























LTD

1 comment:

  1. I too am a huge fan of the black and white photos. What a handsome man in that photo too, it must run in the family!! It's about time I get back on the horse and through some new photographs on the ole' blog too.

    ReplyDelete