Sunday, March 17, 2013

Photos from an unlikely place


Everyday on my drive home from work I am constantly looking for places to take photographs. I see a reflection off a puddle, but then when I go back with my camera it has sadly dried up. Or I see classic car with the sun making the car almost glow, sure enough it starts snowing no more than 5 minutes later. There has been one constant that I have driven by each day, no matter the weather it has always been appealing. The Cemetery. I know I know, crazy. Just the opposite, look at the beauty of it and not for the literal object it is. It is a place for peace, respect, truth and love. It is a place we will all visit someday and realize that life is precious and we will all ask ourselves "I'm I living my life how I want to"? There are few places that I know of that will put such questions on your mind, and for that reason there is nothing crazy about being at a cemetery without being apart of a burial.









LTD

2 comments: